Services We Provide
As a member, everyone in the NWMN care team has one Goal:
“To keep you Healthy”
Upon becoming a member, we are able to pull a copy of your current medical records into our system so you have a copy via our secure mobile App. The care team is able to get a full background, history, medications, past problems, allergies, surgeries, labs so you do not have to repeat or fill in hundreds of forms everything.
To achieve that goal, every member has an initial detailed medical consult as part of our Dynamic Patient Care. Any issues are identified and a detailed personalized care plan created for you.
Regular follow-ups and virtual consults help monitor the progress towards those plans, any adjustments, modifications, medications, family, social, diet and your overall wellbeing is reviewed with you.
Our Care Team with the use of ‘Data’ will help you and show the progress or changes that should be made to the care plan. Any requirements for Labs, MRI’s, Scans or referrals are coordinated with you, saving you many hours of frustration and waiting.
In addition to the many primary care services, NWMN integrates that with work, leisure and lifestyle.
- Work Related Injury / Illness Evaluation
- Clinical Case Management
- Substance Abuse Testing
- Urine Drug Screens
- Breath Alcohol Test
- Physical Examination
- Dpt of Transportation (DOT)
- Return to Work (RTW)
- Fitness For Duty (FFD)
- Travel Medicine
- Ergonomics Evaluations
- Emergency Response & Support
Acute & Episodic Care
- Minor Illness & Injuries
- Annual Physical Exams
- Vaccines / Immunizations
- Allergy Shots
- Influenza Vaccines
- Health Screenings
- Laboratory Services
- PCP & Specialist Referrals
- OTC Medications
- Company Sponsored Screening Programs
- Annual Health Fairs
- Lunch & Learns
- Managing Cancer at Work
- Referrals to Company Sponsored Programs
- Walking Groups
- Individual / Group Counseling
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Stress Management Programs
- Weight Loss Programs
- Educational Programs
- Referrals to Company Sponsored Specialty Programs
A summarized example of the many specific conditions that NWMN providers can treat.
|Type 1 and 2 Diabetes
|In office procedures (In-clinic locations)
Pain Validity Test
NWMN has an exclusive arrangement with a company formed by group of physicians from one of the top hospitals in the country, which allows patients to better find out the cause of their pain, injury any time of day or night. By asking detailed questions, which may take 30 to 60 minutes to complete, about any of symptoms, listed below, BEFORE the patient sees the physicians, the physicians have a better understanding of the cause of the problems.
This allows the NWMN providers to further use a unique Dynamic Patient Care model to fully engage with their patients. This Dynamic engagement with, focus on your needs and issues through a series of detailed drill anatomical diagrams allowing a thorough detailed remote (or in person) consultation leading to the most probable diagnosis possible. Then the physicians can order appropriate medical tests.
This unique approach set NWMN apart from any other medical network in the country, in terms of convenience and quality of care of the patient.
*The Pain Validity Test is included with your NWMN membership. If you did not receive your code with your sign-up email, please contact us.
If you have any of the following problems, and are not getting well, you should take the Pain Validity Test to find out what the cause of your problems may be:
- Headaches, Migraines (There are over 200 types of headaches)
- Headache behind your eye
- Headache over your eye
- Dizziness when turning your head
- Back pain
- Pain in the back of the neck
- Pain when you lean your head forward or backwards
- Numbness or coldness in the fingers
- Numbness or coldness in the toes
- Numbness in your fingers or hands when you use your arms over your head
- Click when you open your jaw
- Pain when you open your jaw
- Ringing in your ears
- Any Auto accident, including minor shunts, fender benders
- After an auto accident trouble with memory
- After an auto accident trouble smell or taste
- After an auto accident, trouble with calculations or math
- After an auto accident you are depressed but do not know why.
- Pain, numbness or tingling down your arm
- Weakness or coldness in your hands or arms
- Pain between your shoulder blades
- Pain in your arms or neck when you cough or sneeze
- Pain, numbness or tingling down your legs
- Weakness or coldness in your legs or feet
- Pain in your back or legs when you lean forward or backwards
- Pain in your back or legs when you cough or sneeze
Download the App
Download our app: our app is currently available for iOS and Android. Downlaod it from the links below: