Effective Date: 08-04-2023
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Website. They enable you to navigate around the site and use its features.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Website. This helps us improve the Website’s functionality and understand how visitors engage with our content.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your language or region) and provide enhanced features.
- Third-Party Cookies: Our Website may also use third-party cookies from service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as website analytics or advertising.
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored on your device only during your browsing session. They are automatically deleted from your device when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device after you close your browser or leave our Website. They are activated each time you visit the site that created the cookie.
5. Your Cookie Choices
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Most web browsers allow you to:
- View the cookies stored on your device and delete them individually
- Block third-party cookies
- Block cookies from specific websites
- Block all cookies
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Website may not function properly.
7. Contact Us